Student Supports and Services
Some of the many services provided by the Student Services Division are:
- Orientation to college life
- Academic, career, employment and personal counselling
- Personal development
- Financial and information and budgeting assistance
- Health & wellness activities and recreational activities
- Referrals to community services
For information on the full range of services or hours of operation, contact the Student Services team at your campus:
A broad range of scholarships, bursaries and awards are available to students. For the most current information on awards, please contact The Student Services Department at any Campus or the Adult Educator at any Community Learning Centre.
Counselling services are provided to assist you in developing abilities and realizing your full potential. Through counselling, you may be assisted in developing sound decision-making skills, accepting responsibility for your choices and implementing decisions by taking realistic courses of action. Counselling services are provided free to students and confidentially is ensured.