Intelligence is the capacity to recognize and effectively manage emotions in
ourselves and with others. Emotional intelligence increases our ability to make
good decisions, build relationships, deal with stress, and cope with change.
Research has proven that our emotional intelligence (EQ) is more reliable in predicting success than our intelligence quotient (IQ). In this course, we explore the topic of EQ and how to develop our own EQ, thus increasing our success with our career and relationships both inside and outside of work.
What you get with your registration:
1. An opportunity to assess your own EQ through the EQ-I 2.0 online assessment tool and a detailed, confidential report
2. A 1-hour one-on-one coaching session to interpret your EQ-I 2.0 report
3. A one-day workshop to learn more about the value of EQ in your career and personal life and strategies to enhance your own EQ
- Define emotional intelligence and how it relates to personal and organizational success.
- Analyze and interpret online assessment results from an internationally recognized and scientifically tested online assessment (EQ i-2.0)
- Apply tools to increase personal skills: self-awareness and self-management of personal emotions.
- Apply tools to increase social skills: recognizing the emotions in others and responding to those emotions.
- Discuss social responsibility and how it supports an organization’s goals and individual goals.
Apply tools to increase your and others emotional intelligence.
Date: December 18 & 19, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: Aurora College, Yellowknife Campus
Cost: $630.00 (includes $180.00 Assessment Fee)