- This event has passed.
Reading and Understanding Financial Statements – Instructor-led Online
November 30, 2023 @ 9:00 am – December 1, 2023 @ 4:00 pm
You pay all kinds of money to your accountant to prepare annual financial statements for your business, but do you really know how to read them? This workshop goes through the sections of basic financial statements including balance sheets, income statements and supporting documents to give you a thorough understanding of the information they contain. You will learn how to use common ratios used by lenders and investors to determine the health of your business, as well as ways to thoroughly analyze the information contained in the statements.
- To learn how the double entry accounting system works
- To develop an understanding of the principles of accounting used in financial statements
- To learn what information is included in a balance sheet
- To learn what information is included in an income statement
- To learn how to analyze the information in financial statements
- To learn how to prepare a statement of cash flows
Date: November 30 & December 1, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.