This workshop is part of the Project Management Program.
Meeting cost and time constraints within a project often compromises quality. This course explores how to maintain your quality standards through a balanced approach to quality time and cost. The focus is on developing and applying a quality framework that works for your own projects.
In this course, you will learn:
• Defining quality
• The quality approach
• Prioritizing key quality metrics
• The quality management plan – establishing metrics
• Applying practical tools and techniques
• Applying industry-standard techniques
• Applying quality control tools and techniques
• Compiling and documenting lessons learned
• Sharing best practices
Date: Wednesday, November 27, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.