This workshop is part of the Project Management Program.
Running a successful project is more than just aligning your project team to project goals. It also requires a clear and conscious focus on aligning corollary team participants, contractors and subcontractors through contract management and administration. In this course you will learn:
• Drafting RFP’s and bid documents
• Analyzing and evaluating responses
• Fundamentals of contracting
• Identifying key deliverables and objectives
• Establishing quality and delivery criteria
• Monitoring budgets and delivery
• Managing without micromanaging or “giving away the store”
• Closing out agreements
• Dismissing contracts
Date: Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.